It’s late, the kids are asleep, and you and your partner are in bed. Your partner wants to have sex, but all you really want to do is finish your show on Netflix.You’re not alone. We’ve found that for many women with kids in the house, sex is just another thing to check off on your to-do list.
Join this workshop to explore the feelings that arise around this issue and learn how to navigate this with you and your partner.
At the end of the workshop you’ll…
• Better understand yourself and your needs
• Gain insight into what’s really happening in your relationship and sexual life
• Start to identify the messages underneath your feelings
• Enjoy the support of other mothers who understand the daily stress of balancing children, relationships, home life and work.
• Have the opportunity to join a 6-week support circle for moms longing for more intimacy and pleasure in their lives.
WHEN: Saturday, August 9th from 10am – 1pm
WHERE: Golden Gate Integral Counseling Center; 507 Polk Street, Suite 450; San Francisco, CA
FEE: $50 (scholarships available)
REGISTER at tinyurl.com/sex-motherhood by August 4th
MEET YOUR FACILITATORS:
Supervised by Jessica Wallace, MFC#43927
Registered Marriage Family Therapist Intern # 75769
Supervised by Andrea Chilton, MFC# 50103